All you need to know about Billy Bob Teeth
Who invented Billy Bob Teeth?
Jonah White is the inventor of Billy Bob Teeth. He got the idea of mass-producing realistic-looking fake hillbilly teeth in 1994.
He was at a college football game at this time.
Here he saw a dental student named Rich Bailey, who wore a set of hillbilly’s teeth. He later realized that most dental students did this as a prank.
That is when Mr. Jonah White conceived the idea of making this gag gift for millions of people. He went on to become a millionaire by selling millions of these units.
Where are Billy Bob’s Teeth located?
The Billy Bob costume store is in Calhoun County, Hardin, Illinois – near Hamilton Lake along the Great River Road.
You can also get Billy Bob’s teeth from major e-commerce stores such as Amazon, Walmart, etc.
When did Billy Bob’s Teeth start?
Along with Rich Bailey, Jonah White formed Billy Bob Teeth Co. in 1994, in Calhoun County. To this day, the headquarter and the shipping hub remains here.
Bailey gifted 50% of his company holdings to Jonah, as a wedding gift. The two continue to be best friends.
What do the teeth look like?
The Billy Bob false dentures are reusable in one row of teeth. They make your teeth look severely deteriorated and misaligned.
When people see you wearing it, they would think you’ve no idea about dental hygiene! Some varieties have missing teeth, extra teeth, impacted teeth, and even bleeding gum.
They make you look goofy and are ideal for the Halloween season. After all, these items are a worldwide sensation and hold the tag of “the most successful novelty product!”
These sets are made of silicone, dental acrylic, and dental putty and have a shelf life of 12 months.
What styles are available?
Apart from fitting a bead set and a round storage case, you choose from 25 different styles of teeth. The list is as follows:
- Big Cletus Teeth – This set comes with two big misaligned incisors and is ideal for any hillbilly costume!
- Billy Bob Original Teeth – This is the original design that put the brand in the minds & hearts of millions!
- Megabucks Teeth – This design has two huge front teeth with bleeding gums to simulate the effects of tartar buildup.
- Redneck Teeth – This goofy-looking design will surely make you look like a redneck with a touch of tartar and wide spaces in between.
- Meth Teeth – These are the most rotten teeth on the offer and work perfectly as zombies’ teeth!
- Bling Bling Gold Teeth – With this you get a touch of golden bling without the tartar!
- Betty Bob Teeth – Here’s the female equivalent of the regular Billy Bob teeth.
- Jethro Teeth – With this you get four teeth pointing in different directions with a little tartar.
- Pirate Pearl Teeth – This unit can make you look like a pirate who has no idea about dental care!
- Deliverance Teeth – You can rule the backwoods with this unit!
- Vampire Teeth – The long fangs in this unit would be ideal for some vampire role-play action!
- Deliverance Cavity Teeth – This has the same design as the deliverance teeth along with some extra cavity and tartar effect!
- Groovy Baby Teeth – This lets you role-play as your favorite British spy!
- Quarterbuck Teeth – The absent incisors in this design give a rather funny look!
- Fool All Braces – This makes it look like you are wearing real braces!
- Big Cletus Cavity Teeth – The design remains the same, the big cavity has been added!
- Full Grill Gold Teeth – This combines a gold tooth with some tartar effect!
- Zombie Teeth – This unit has a unique flesh-eating effect ideal for zombie role-play!
- Snaggletooth Teeth – The tartar decay effect is very high in this one!
- Billy Bob Original with Cavity – The original design with a prominent cavity!
- Werewolf Teeth – This would be ideal for some werewolf role-play action!
- Psycho Clown Teeth – Frighten people to the extent that they get nightmares!
- Tiger Teeth – These would certainly give a more exotic look to your face!
- Caveman Cavity Teeth – Look like a real caveman with this unit!
- Quarterbuck Cavity Teeth – Here you get some additional tartar effect and a big cavity on top of the regular design!